Monday, February 18, 2008

C.C. (Chelsea Clinton) Is, Like, So Mega Kewl!

OMG! Have you seen Chelsea Clinton (C.C.) lately? She is like the kewloost former president's/presidential candidate's daughter eva.

Her mom seemed, like, so lame to me, until C.C. hit the campaign trail and gave me the 411 on Hill Hill.

Now, I'm, like, OMG! Who am I going to vote for? I thought Barack was, like, way kewl, but after listening to C.C. talk at my community college, I'm freaking out. She, like, so understood me. And she said her mom would totally make sure that the sub shop in the student center would get back those awesomeness fudge brownies they used to sell. WTF?! Why did they get rid of them in the first place? It totally ruined my junior year.

I dropped my URL to C.C., so hopefully she's reading this right now!! If you are C.C., reading this, I just want to say again that the words you spit in the cafeteria that day changed me 4eva. I'll never 4get it. You were so chill, man. You're, like, the "our" in "our generation," and if I do get out of bed to vote next week, I'm totally either going to vote for your mom... or Ron Paul. Did you see that movie V for Vendetta? F'n awesome!

No comments: