Friday, August 22, 2008

I Secretly Want To Be A Club Adult

Doesn't that picture (left) look sweet? I wish I was there right now, tapping my foot and bobbling my head up and down to the spinsations of this DJ... but, instead I'm just sitting on my deck, staring at a squirrel in the backyard. There's too much sunlight back here! I wish it was dark out, or, even better I wish it was past midnight and I was at this club. Bet that DJ is sick... and I don't mean he has flu-like symptoms. I mean, like, he's a really good DJ that plays really good music. Get it?

I secretly want to be a club adult. It's kind of like being a club kid, except older and instead of sucking on ring pops I would snort cocaine or drink hard liquor, or both... because that's what club adults do.

I want to come home at 5 a.m. with white powder all over my nose, and when my wife asks me where I was at I'll ignore her and just walk to the liquor cabinet to get a Night/Day Cap. And when my son tries to wake me up in the morning I won't even hear him because I'll be totally blacked out... I wish I were blacked out right now. Then I wouldn't have this sun in my eyes... I wish I were a club adult.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being a club adult also has its drawbacks.

For one, you end up with annoying people beneath strobe lights holding flashing sticks and blowing whistles. I wish they were all epileptic.

Unknown said...

I am a club adult... Forcibly going to clubs in order to play music to club kids every Friday and Saturday night.

Every night it makes me sad that i hate the music, i hate the drunk people and the lights just make me want to go to bed!

black women seek white men said...

I have read your article on this valuable info. I will back to your blog for read more post. thanks for sharing this amazing things.