Friday, March 21, 2008

Top-Ten Milestones of a 402-Month-Old Baby Boy

There are certain milestones that come along with being a 402-month-old baby boy. And I'm happy depressed to say that this baby boy is pretty much on track:

10. No longer smiles at the sound of his wife's voice
9. Grasps objects, especially those filled with alcohol
8. Rolls from back to stomach and stomach to back and never really gets any sleep
7. Stops responding to own name, until the fourth or fifth try
6. Vocabulary reduced to one-word sentences: "Huh?" "Wha?" "Idunno."
5. Drinks from a mug
4. Begins make believe play about what his life should have been
3. Learning how to ride a motorcycle
2. No longer dresses himself
1. Jumps, hops and skips and spends the next three days in bed recovering from neck, back and leg soreness

3 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Oh that is funny, lol. Anna :)

Anonymous said...

I found this blogpost because I was googling baby milestones, and I can't believe you didn't get more comments on this. I have so many questions- like how did you get that picture?! This was just so humorous to me.

the hot girl said...

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next..
girls hot photo