Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sixth Grade Journal: Chocolate Car Trouble

Some kids bring guns to school. Others bring chocolate cars. Both should be punished. I learned that lesson the hard way.

It's another episode from my Sixth Grade Journal:

2/21/86
In school we did our journal and other assignments and when we were done we played with chocolate cars and got in trouble so we had to write a page in Science. At lunch time I went to Wendys and ate chicken and a salad. After school I went to the Baseball clinic and got out at 4:45. When I got home I ate a snack and watched tv. I then watched tv then went to basketball practice. After practice I ate meatloaf, corn, and mashed potatoes. I then watched the Cosby show and Stevie Wonder was on it. After I watched tv, I played basketball. I then read a book, and I enjoyed it. My mom then said, It's time for bed, so I went to sleep.

2 comments:

blaine_fridley said...

better than 97% of all blog postings! kudos to the 6th grade you.

www.diaryoffools.blogspot.com
Life is ridiculous.Read about it here.

Me said...

You sure liked your food. The chocolate car thing cracked me up.